Shyam Metalics and Energy
|BSE: 543299, NSE: SHYAMMETL|
|Mahabir Prasad Agarwal|
Brij Bhushan Agarwal
(Vice Chairman and Managing Director)
|Products||Wire rods, billets, sponge iron, ferro alloys, TMT, structural pipes, pellets and aluminium sheets|
|Revenue||₹10,453.96 crore (US$1.3 billion) (2022)|
|₹1,724.51 crore (US$220 million) (2022)|
Number of employees
Shyam Metalics and Energy Ltd. (SMEL) is an Indian metal producing company, headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. The company produces long product structural steel, ferro alloys, pellet and sponge iron. It currently operates three manufacturing plants that are located at Sambalpur in Odisha, and Jamuria and Mangalpur in West Bengal.
- ^ Roy, Shobha (2021-06-16). "Shyam Metalics to invest ₹2,894 crore in expansion". www.thehindubusinessline.com. Retrieved 2022-08-10.
- ^ "Shyam Metalics and Energy Management Information - Details of Shyam Metalics and Energy Management". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2022-08-10.
- ^ a b "Shyam Metalics and Energy Ltd. Financial Statements". equitybulls.com.
- ^ "Shyam Metalics Q4 PAT rises 12% YoY to Rs 433 cr". Business Standard India. 2022-05-19. Retrieved 2022-08-08.
- ^ "Shyam Metalics mulls investment of Rs990cr for capacity expansion at Sambalpur and Jamuria plants; stock spurts ~4%". www.indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 2022-08-08.
- ^ "Shyam Metalics continues to trade strong, jumps as much as 30% on day 1 of listing". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2022-08-08.